Saturday, June 23, 2007

early saturday morning

Sup y'all.

just came back from riding. ah. my body is killing me.. hadn't pushed myself so hard for a really long time. oh well, it feels good to be able to do something new. i could 180 down 4steps, and I tried something really dumb, like hopping over a low barricade, hop up 3steps and 180 down the other side of the 3steps, and yeah, it took a few tries for me to actually land it. But yeah, I did. was really happy. But I kinda crashed quite alot today too. Oh well, pain is temporary. I guess I'm becoming more of a street rider than a park rider.

Besides riding, I've really been missing baby alot.. Kept thinking bout her. And I guess that was the reason why I pushed myself hard today... I didn't really feel the pain of crashing while attempting some dumbass tricks.. But at least it kept my mind off my problems... I just hope that you'll smile and forget bout your troubles...

You're the reason behind my smile baby, and I wanna be yours...

sign,sealed and delivered @ 5.02am.