Monday, June 11, 2007

mid monday night

sup y'all.

didn't blog in the last 2days as i was really tired, woke up at like 5pm? and rode til bout 4plus am? yeah. Anyway, as for today, I woke up early just to talk to dear. yay! I managed to put a smile on her face. =D

after that, went riding with luke at b4, rode there for about an hour? then I had lunch at kfc and we slacked outside cheers for awhile and rode to pandan to meet bryan. After that, we went to west coast to ride street to kill off time before meeting leonard, while on the way to pandan, I kept trying a 180 down this 4steps outside the swimming pool, and yes, I pulled off my 180! fuck yeah! tried bout 10times? bailed and crashed twice. haha. anyway, we went on to west coast after that and again there was a drop down 4steps, and I decided to try it too, landed both times i tried but the impact was kinda big, argh. haha. drops are like more scary to 180 then steps. I don't know why. After that, we cycled to the clocktower at west coast where there was this spine-like launcher which we like to session alot, it was my first time there since converting to bmx so i decided to try a 360. first attempt wasn't all that good. haha. landed slightly more than 180 with a foot out, then 2nd attempt i got 270 with a foot out, and on the 3rd time, i just spun like a retard. and yay!!! i landed my first street 360. haha. was so happy. haha. yup, then we rode back to jurong and met leonard and on the way back to batok, it started to drizzle and we rushed. was supposed to collect mark's bike, but they didn't had a stem, so the bike couldn't be ridden. dumbasses lah. made me rush for nothing. came home after the rained stop. and yup, i ended up here. haha. thats all for today! anyway, i was really happy i could street well today. thanks for the encouragement luke and bryan. haha. tomorrow's dooms day. hope I don't fucking get probation. argh. yup. thats all for now. ciao!

I miss you baby!

sign,sealed and delivered at 9.51pm.