Thursday, July 5, 2007

late thursday night

i'm back.

Been having a really bad day, so was yesterday and the day before.. Almost got kicked outta school today because of my low attendance in engineering mechanics and the director sent me some debarment shit. All was alright after talking to him today... I ain't really in a good mood and I'm not gonna say much.. So been riding yesterday and today and I've got a new front wheel. I've been crashing really hard.. and its taking its toe on my body.. espcially my abs and my right calf.. Maybe i'm just pushing myself too hard when I think bout certain things.. I don't know.. Might be riding somerset park tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be fine. Ciao.


You're all the support I need,
But I'm not getting any...
Why can't you accept something I love doing?
It isn't that difficult,
I know it isn't..
I've given you mine when you needed it.
But where's mine when I so badly need it?
Nothing beats the pain of not having your support.
I love you but...
I'm sorry...
This is going nowhere.
Baby, just say goodnight...

Sign, sealed and delivered @ 11.56pm.