Thursday, September 27, 2007

early thursday morning

sup y'all.

ahhh. i'm so bored. i don't ride much nowadays, i don't really go out often, oh my, life is becoming dull. fuck probation seriously, because of it, my life is screwing up because i can't do the usual things that i like doing. anyway, got a job down at barracks, which is this restaurant at dempsey road, across botanic gardens, ah, pay's good. 7bucks per hour and its almost 14hours a day and 6 day a week, niceee. my new bike is gonna come sooner or later, i got so much stuffs to buy, itouch, a new nano, shuffle, new jeans and i fucking need a new pair of kicks. ahhh. so little money but yet so much stuffs to buy. timetable is shit for next sem too. even though it starts lateat 10 bout everyday, it ends bout 4. i had rather start early and end early. argh. the 2 retained modules are sucha pain in the ass. gotta take my maths with freshies too.

i so wanna ride nowadays, but i've lost that motivaton that kick started my bmx life 6months ago. i can't be bothered to learn my 360s. i just don't feel the want to push myself anymore. ahhh. i don't know whats happening. school's starting in bout 2 weeks time, and i wished that i was in another course, oh well, its too late to turn back now, its already year 2 and a half. i don't wanna drop out out now and waste my 2 years here.

oh well, i went with si kiat and jia ming yesterday. and it just hit me when i was on my way home, i really miss those times that we were the best of friends, when we fucked around in and outside of school and get nabbed together. those were the days man. ah, maybe i should hang out with them more.

anyway, baby's feeling sick i guess, should've met her today and made her feel better. i'm sorry i didn't baby. i find myseld wanting her more and more nowadays, i don't know why, maybe its because i've been thinking too much bout life. oh well, she's the only good thing that has happened to me the whole of this year.

and yeah, i'm gonna re-do my fork colour tomorrow to either raw or black, not sure if i wanna redo my frame colour too. i just suddenly feel that i want a black bike, something that's really dull, looks better too i guess. gonna wake up early too. ahhh. i'm so damn bored. maybe i'll go and play my ps2 or watch tv for awhile. ciao!

sign, sealed and delivered @ 3.39am