Thursday, January 17, 2008

early thursday morning

been a crappy week, sold off my bmx frame, waiting for my pay to come to get my new one, at least i still got my downhill bike to ride. but i wanna ride my damn bmx. gotta wait another 2 more days before i could borrow ryan's frame which would be temporary.

been feeling pretty shitty since i came back from ipoh, well, i still wanna go back and school commitments are holding me back. no one really seems to understand how i feel bout my grandma besides shan. well, of course she does. been really really moody for the past couple of days. feel like hanging out with my friends, but i'll just sit there and keep hush, so whats the point. i want company, but i don't feel like talking. well, at least she managed to cheer me up the other day, thank you again xiang ying. she never fails to cheer me up huh. haven't met her in awhile, well, she's busy with her projects and stuff.

anyway, gonna go out after class with firdaus, habel and mark. gonna catch american gangster again. oh well, haven't been out in awhile, so yeah, guess it'll be cool, might wanna buy some tees too. fuck, i saw the new macbook air today, looks hot. not bad, 3k flat. might consider. mine's screwing up. hmmm, nothing much to say anymore. so yeah, update soon. ciao.

signed,sealed & delivered at 1.57am
be my valentine would you?
you know who you are girl. =)