Friday, February 22, 2008

early friday morning

supppp!

been awhile since i updated. ever since the exams started huh.. all the papers been kinda shit so far, whatever that we did in the past year papers, kinda messed up in the final one. fuck.. tomorrow might the last time i ever step into the ngee ann exam hall again. oh man. getting kicked out seem like a reality now. ohwell.

anyway, been down with a fever since last saturday. almost been a week. been feeling so lethargic ever since. i can't sleep properly, keep tossing and turning in my bed. argh. the worse feeling is you're really really tired and yet you can't fall asleep. insomnia suck big time.

oh well, at least tomorrow's my last paper, gonna end the worries and hopefully get some rest for the time being til the results day come.

her birthday's coming up in 3 days, how should i go about doing it... i don't know... i hope you'll like this like how you liked the previous one i gave you. this will be my last goodbye to you babe... but i still hope you'll talk to me one day.

gotta go mug for my last. gonna work hard for it because memorising is my forte.

ciao.

signed,sealed & delivered @ 2.31am