Friday, February 1, 2008

early friday night

goes out to that special girl, whom i've cherished and gave my all to.
girl, you know who you are,
and if you're reading this,
i want you to know how much i miss you,
and it has never been the same without those laughters and happy times we once shared.

Let me be the one who calls you
baby all the time,
Surely you can take some comfort
knowing that you're mine.
Just hold me tight,
lay by my side,
and let me be the one who calls you baby all the time.
I found my place in the world,
Could stare at your face
for the rest of my days
Now I can breathe,
turn my insides out
and smother me.
When I'm alone time goes so slow,
I need you here with me,
And how my mistakes
have made your heart break,
Still I need you here with me
So baby I, baby I'm here,
so please, let me the one who calls you baby all the time.