Tuesday, September 30, 2008

early tuesday morning

sup y'all.

once again, i can't go to bed. and the reason is there's only 9days of freedom left. fuckfuckfuck. i've not had enough fun, i've not partied enough, i've not spent enough time with my best friends and lastly, i've not spent enough time with my love. ahhh. i remembered so vaguely how i told the bffs that i had 6more months la. no worries. and fuck, now there's like 9days left. oh man. yeah, ns isn't really a big deal, everyone has to go through it, but yeah, i've to let go of my life to serve the fucking nation for 22months. what the heck man. ahh. its driving me crazy to think i've so only 9days left to enjoy myself. and i know she'll be there everyday if i want her to be.

fucking crazy thoughts are running through my mind now.
i'm being paranoid again.
shit.
maybe i should go to sleep.
yeah.
good morning world.
and good night to myself.