Tuesday, November 25, 2008

late tuesday evening


hello everyone.


ahh. finally, i've time to blog. life's been pretty chill for the past month, got posted to my new camp at ayer rajah as an auto-tech. ahh. holiday camp yo. eat,sleep,play psp, listen to ipod, talk to her, book out. hahaha. life's good fo' sho man. haha. anyway, for almost everyday for the past month, b has been keeping me companied every single day. how nice of her la. she was there to take care of me when i was sick, and yeah, whenever i felt like meeting, i know she would say yes. =) and yeah, she wants to spend time with me many many, yes i know dear. hahaha. ahh. i'm having the time of my life for the past couple of months and yeah, she's the main factor of it. oh man, don't have much time to blog, gotta meet her for dinner, she prepared something for me. i'll leave one photoshopped pic of how much she means to me.


say i'm dumb, go ahead, i don't care?