Thursday, June 7, 2007

early thursday morning.

sup y'all.

just finished mugging for my upcoming papers later in the afternoon. ah! stressful i gotta say. Oh well, just hope it pays off and i get to pass the 2 papers. anyway, baby come over again today! had a really great time with her again! she's always putting a smile on my face whenever we're together. anyway, she forgot to bring her thumbdrive home after transferring some songs from my lappie over. see, i told you you're really forgetful. anyway, tomorrow's the last day of the exams! that has gotta rock. Gonna get more rides on my bike, i wanna practice my 360s on it really badly. oh yeah, might be going mos on saturday with sheng kai and all. oh man, gonna be my last time clubbing for bout 6months? something might gonna kill my nightlife next week. argh. oh well, what to do, i was young and naive back then and I'm gonna suffer the consequence. Been close to 2years since it has happened. Anyway, gonna finish watching FitLife before sleeping so yeah. Gotta go now.

Sign, sealed and delivered @ 4.25am.