Saturday, December 8, 2007

early saturday morning

Days felt like months when you were away.
I really hoped things would work out,
after you being there time after time,
after all the happiness and smiles you brought.
I wished that we would never have met,
so that i would've save both of us from this moment.
I thought everything was going so well,
I thought maybe it had work out somehow.
21st november will be always be a day thats special,
that very first time,
that very first date.
so many times,
my hands were close to yours,
but i just didn't have the guts to hold it.
when you walked away,
i count the steps that you take.
and remember the time i said,
the feeling of knowing that someone is there whenever you wake up,
yes,
you gave me that joy.
now that its gone,
all i can do is reminisce bout the past,
and wonder where i've gone wrong.
maybe i just wasn't good enough,
maybe i just wasn't your sort.
i would do anything,
to see that smile of yours again,
the smile that never fail to put one my face,
the smile that caught my eye.
thanks for everything,
and it will end here.

you left me speechless tonight.