Monday, December 10, 2007

early monday morning

there're so many things i wanna say.
but it ain't coming outta my mouth.
its just something i had rather keep to myself,
and not let you know...
why is it that whenever i start to believe in someone,
i'll never fail to lose that person...
love is just a word to me from here on,
neither a feeling,
nor a belief.
truth is,
it hurts,
and i've lose faith in it.
the things you said,
keeps repeating in my mind,
like a record player.
uncontrollably,
it rolled down my cheek,
i just figured something out today,
that you felt the same way at one point of time,
but those mishaps caused you to lose faith in me,
why?
tell me why please?
what have i ever done,
to give you a reason,
to hurt me like that?
there's just so many questions,
but i'm afraid of all the answers...

you were the one i believed in girl, but now, i should just walk away silently...