Tuesday, December 18, 2007

early tuesday morning

sup yo. haha. been a great week. =)

turned 18 on friday, oh well, went to zouk with kelvin, jian zhong, sikiat and jiaming. haha. oh well, had a blast there even though all of us weren't really cool with dancing to house music. grrr. haha. anyway, had my haircut today, oh my, why is it that i always cutting my hair after? went to thin it down. oh well, gonna keep it shaggy again. looks better i guess.

anyway, i'm gonna drop by k.l later on with mum and sis. yup. shopping la! haha. gonna cont christmas shopping. already got a few tops frm a-x and guess. and i got 3 pairs of ck today. that adds to the collection . hahaha. sis told me the gucci belts is retailing at bout 360sgd over there. hmmm, thats bout 80 off retail. might give it a shot, see how it goes. haha. pay day came early. luckily for me! haha.

and i'm gonna change some stuffs on my bike too, rear wheel is getting done up right now, changing my bar, stem and crank probably by week-end. yeap. and the other day, i was talking to habel bout getting a pit-bike, oh, and it seems he's got some good deals off it. yeap! hahaha. i'm getting one for christmas, fuck, oh course i'm paying for it myself. haha. yeahhh. gonna go around riding round the neighbourhood in the middle of the night. carparks and streetswill have a whole new meaning to it!

ahhh. i don't have much more to buy cept a belt, shoes which i had yet to decide on fallen or emerica and my birkenstock slippers which is outta my size. argh. burberry still doesn't have my brown polo too. went to check yest when i was out with syaz. damn! oh well, i already got what i wanted, so yeah man! hahaha. probably dropping by zouk on wednesday again. mambo night biatch! haha

yup. gotta grab some sleep before i wake up in 2 hours time. and oh yes, i'm going out with her on sat. eeeyyyyyeeaaah! =) nights! ciao!

signed,sealed & delivered @ 4.30.am