Thursday, December 13, 2007

early thursday morning.

16hours from my final paper and 24hours from turning 18, i'm just feeling oh so bummed. nothing's been going really well, oh well, not til coming friday i guess. gonna partyyyyy. yeahhh. best thing is all my best-buds gonna be there. yeap. common test been shit by the way, i skipped maths paper on tuesday because i was down with fever, i can't really be bothered to mug. something's been bothering me. yeah, i'm gonna ride more after my birthday to keep my mind off those unhappy thoughts. ahhh. i really need a break from all these! grrr. anyway, si kiat and jia ming forced me to work next week when i'm supposed to be hanging out or something, oh well, gives a shit, gonna skip one day of work at least. been too lazy to work and i don't really need the spare dough anyway.

and oh yeah, been bored and been catching alot of shows recently, heartbreak kid was hilarious, hitman was action packed and city of god, speechless, an explicit in depth show bout thugs and stuff in rio de janerio in brazil.

oh yeah, done my christmas shopping too, 2guess tops, 2 a-x tops, now i'm waiting for a few bottoms, which i'm really picky bout. i've too few but the selection's really limited too. oh well, don't have much left in my bank after my birthday, damn. nvm, pay's coming anyway. upgrading stuffs on my bmx too. ohh. spending season. retail theraphy works.

anyway, gotta go eat my dinner, yeah i know its late, don't really have an appetite, well, just eating for the sake of it. ciao