Wednesday, July 9, 2008

early wednesday morning

oh hello!

ahh. comp's coming. feeling the need to push myself.
i forsee like i will get top 3 because i believe i'm one of the top mtb riders in singapore.
but in someway, my tricks are not getting there yet.
maybe i care too much bout style.
ahhhh.
been landing my 360s all day long but i'm still not happy with it.
i don't know.
wrecking my brain out, been trying all kinda variations.
i can't get my inverts or tables right either.
maybe i push too hard.
ahhh. comp's coming.
its my proving ground.
first comp, kinda psyched, kinda nervous, but at the same time kinda looking forward to it.
maybe john was right,
i shouldn't join a comp just because i wanna win,
the fun with friends is what matters the most.
but come to think of it.
almost all mtb riders are suckers.
so much politics, too lil' fun.
fuck you.
thats why i rather hang out with bmx-ers.
and thats why i bring my bmx style in.
i ride better than most of you,
yet you guys are still being arrogant, ignorant, self-centred bastards.
you should spend your time talking on your riding shitheads.
ahhh. even if i wasn't in all your online rants,
i still feel the need to let you realise how much you guys suck at riding.
come this 27th.
i will do my best.
and the rest shall fall.
try me boys.




ahhh.i so badly wanna win.
and this is my bike. :)
clean,brakeless. its the sex yo.