Friday, September 5, 2008

early friday morning.

hello everyone.

ahh. can't really fall asleep. was kinda going through all the msges that superwoman had sent me over the past 13days. oh, guess what hun, today is 14th day. and i very dearly remember this.

hahaha. well. you didn't expect me to save that right. but so happened i did. haha. oh guess what, she just made me smile again by texting me randomly in the middle of her sleep. hahaha. oh man. have this girl blown me away. no wonder she's my superwoman. anyway, last night was a disaster trying to fall asleep. she'll probably know what happened, shan't say it out. i should be in bed now. but, once again, i find myself thinking bout her. she gives me something to smile bout before i sleep, and after i open my eyes everyday without fail. awwww. she's the best thing that has happened to me in years... ahh. <3.>

trust me, i wouldn't ruin it babe. <3