Monday, August 27, 2007

early monday morning.

hey all.

ahhh, just woke up to get a bite and i figured i couldn't go back to sleep. god damn. hahaha. anyway, the holidays are in, yeah balls! haha. 9 weeks off. sounds great to me man!

anyway, i went out with baby to watch secret last wednesday which marked the end of her exams! she was really happy on that day, and yeah, it was great to see my super-girlfriend again! haha. oh well, anyway, we ate pepper lunch, went to visit my dad at mount e and yeah we catched the show, oh well, i gotta say the shows darn good, watching it baby was even better! haha. she was kinda mesmerised by how he plays the piano. haha, oh well, bummer that i can't do music, probably noise but yeah, not music. hahaha. got my new pink wheel that day too. wawaweeewa. hahaha.

went out with amy on thursday, he and i got some black and white jeans and i didnt have enough to buy the superman belt!!! ahhh!! bummmer!!! i so fucking want that belt! hahah. my animal belt is kinda giving in on me and i'm not gonna wear my a-x belt to ride, hell no. i used to and it was dumb, yes i know. haha.

went town to ride on friday night, ah, baby was working, and everyone at b3 wanted to go so yeah i tagged along, i figured that i could bunnyhop 360, like finally, but after a few times, i was back to landing on my rear wheel and landing on my back abit after. hahaha. amy asked me to chiong and whack one time. hahaha. i completedthe 360 but i was going so fast that i landed on my nose and boooom. next thing i knw i was looking up into the sky. hahaha. that marked the end of my riding day. slacked from then til 7am at the park.

anyway, that kinda sums up the whole week and i'm down with a dumb fever. fuck, its a burden, anyway, gotta be in school to do some stuff tomorrow and hopefully pass my module. suppose to be going for a chalet tomorrow but i guess i'm skipping it 'cos i'm going to to bao cheng's b'day chalet on friday instead, looking forward to it 'cos all the b3 idiots are going, and its gonna a hell load of fun. hahaha. yup, gotta go now, be back tomorrow hopefully. ciao!

i'm missing her so much yet again. i want her in my embrace now...

Signed, sealed & delivered @ 4.07am.