Thursday, August 30, 2007

early thursday morning.

hi all!

just woke up. had a drinking session with matt, rat and watt just now. oh yeah, wasn't in the best of mood, so i drank 2 bottles of tiger.. anyway, i came back bout 945am yesterday, went to my old poly class's chalet, oh well, hadn't hung out with them in such a long time and i really missed those times when i went clubbing and shopping with them weekly. Anyway, the first night was all about drinking, mahjong and playing winning eleven, oh well, i didn't know how to play mahjong so i played winning eleven with them throughout the night and some i won and some i lost. hahaha. i slept only at 12pm the next day and woke up at 330pm, then we slacked around, and started the bbq at bout 7plus. ended the bbq slighlty after midnight, damn i had alot of sambal sotongs and stingrays! haha. then we cleaned up the entire house and got ready to watch movies. haha. chua went to buy prata for us and we watched shutter and tokyo drift after. and by the time both finished, it was almost time to book out. so we played cards for awhile and chilled. ayat sent me home on his bike and damn, it was my first time being a pillion rider on his wave and fuck, i could swear that it was scart swerving in and out off the lanes at 9am which was peak hour at PIE. hahaha. oh well, i slept at bout 12pm then i woke up at 8 and i went to ride. yup, thats the past few days...

I really miss my girlfriend.. I don't know why, but i really wanna meet her and its the holidays and I still find myself meeting her once a week which kinda sucks... Supposed to meet her tomorrow, but she ain't free, and I have to wait til sunday cos i'm going to bao cheng's birthday chalet on friday - saturday at downtown east. oh well, i wanted to meet her on friday, but she's going back for teacher's day so yeah, so i'm in the packing order again. And i'm kinda dissapointed i can't get to meet her often because its the damn holidays.. oh well, i've to make do with it, not the first time though. but yeah.. sigh... anyway, jia ming got his counselling and to my surprise he got probation too... which is really fucked up because it means i'm gonna get 6months of probation too.. no more late nights for me... sigh.. my birthday, the holiday season is coming and i'm not gonna get to spend it like how i want to... sigh. so many things are on my mind now.. this isn't how my holidays are suppose to be. i'm not enjoying it... so many questions and yet no answers... well, thats all i gotta say...

If I wrote you a symphony,
Just to say how much you mean to me
what would you do?
If I told you you were beautiful,

Would you page me on the regular
tell me would you?
Well baby I've been around the world,

But I aint seen myself another girl
like you.
This ring here represents my heart,

But there is just one thing I need from you
saying I do.
Because, I can see us holding hands,

walking on the beach our toes in the sand.
I can see us in the country side,
sitting in the grass laying side by side.
You can be my baby,
Gonna make you my lady,
Girl you amaze me,
Aint gotta do nothin crazy
See all I want you to do is be my love...

sign,sealed & delivered @ 5.57am.