Thursday, August 30, 2007

mid thursday afternoon

i'm just feeling so f-ed up and all now... 2 people whom i regarded as my really close friends actually screwed me. i wanna shout my lungs out, seriously. but arghhh. if both of you were doing something behind my back, the least you could do was tell me. oh no. that didn't happen, i forgot, someone said he wanted to know her because he wanted her to be a model. yeah right fuck. you knew all along she was close to me fuck, and yet you had the guts to do this in front of me. and the other one, after everything you've said, "oh, i will tell him the next time he says it." yeah, what nonsense. you barely know her for a month and you say you know and you love her, how are you old? 17? i would've thought someone your age could differentiate love from infatuation. i've kept quiet for too long, and both you had taken me for granted, so yeah, fuck off yeah, i know everything, its over dumb fucks.

and if you ever say anything about this whenever you're around me, you're gonna fucking get it. i swear. you feel me?